Multipacker is an Unreal Engine 4 Plugin editor for Textures and Bake Materials inside Unreal Engine. Its greatly helpful for Mobile Projects, allowing a great save of texture memory.
Videos & Tutorials https://www.youtube.com/user/turbocheke
The plugin is intended to be simple and at the same time powerful.
Source code Included.
The Plugin works from Unreal Engine 4.16 to 4.20,
if anyone likes for another version I would try to give it.
Information about the progress on my Twitter
Unreal Engine Forum Thread:
- Pack Textures By Channels
- Options to Save on RGB/RGBA or by channel
- SDF from Channels or from a Material
- Bake Materials and Material Instances Programmatically
- Data saved on a Material Collection and on a MultiPackerDatabase
- With the Material Collection and a set of Material Functions you can extract the Texture and use on Materials
- With the MultiPackerDatabase you can make UMG Icons and Buttons, and with Blueprint functions get the Tiles on runtime, create style buttons and more
- LayerDatabase allows define a style and reuses
- MultiPacker Runtime Graph allows bake materials on runtime and accesses them via blueprints